We collaborate with a number of partner organisations including:
- Asian Council on Children and the Media – The Asian Council on Children and the Media is committed to promoting healthy choices and stronger voices in children’s media.
- Centre for Adolescent Health – The Centre for Adolescent Health is recognised both nationally and internationally for its commitment to advancing the health and wellbeing of young people between the ages of 10 and 24 years.
- NSW Kids and Families – NSW Kids and Families works to improve health outcomes for young people and is a Moosehunt content partner.
- Victorian Department of Education and Training – The Victorian Department of Education and Training provides education and development services and is a Moosehunt content partner.
- Asian Children's Music Foundation – The Asian Children's Music Foundation is one of Moosehunt's production partners.
- Asian Broadcasting Corporation – The ABC is one of the Moosehunt's production partners.